Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Spooktober 5K & Fall Fest! The event will take place on October 28 from 9 am to 1pm. Below are the available volunteer slots:
- 5K and Fall Festival Volunteer: 8am to 1pm Help with last minute set up, cheer on and help direct the runners, pass out water to runners, help with Kids K, sell festival tickets, help individuals with the activity at a booth; take tickets; keep lines orderly, answer questions, direct people.
- Parking: 8am to 12pm Guide people where to park and help keep our participants and residents safe!
We’re using Signup.com to organize our upcoming Sign-ups.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-up on Volunteer Spot.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-374-6160 if you have any questions about volunteering at Spooktober.
All volunteers will receive a free t-shirt and 5 fall festival tickets. Food and drink will be available for purchase and water will be provided to volunteers for free.