Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Spooktober 5K & Fall Fest! The event will take place on October 22, 2016 from 9 am to 1pm. Volunteers will be needed anywhere in the time frame of 7am to 2pm. Below are the available slots:
- Early Set-up: 7am to 8am Help with set-up for the race and fall festival
- 5K Registration: 8am to 10am Distribute packets & t-shirts to registered participants and take walk-up registrations
- 5K Volunteer: 8am to 10:45am Help with last minute set up, cheer on and help direct the runners, pass out water to runners, help with Kids K
- Fall Festival Volunteer: 10am to 1pm Sell festival tickets, help individuals with the activity at a booth; take tickets; keep lines orderly, answer questions, direct people.
- Clean-up: 1pm to 2pm Help clean up after the Fall Festival
We’re using VolunteerSpot to organize our upcoming Sign-ups.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-up on Volunteer Spot.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-374-6160 if you have any questions about volunteering at Spooktober.
All volunteers will receive a free t-shirt and 5 fall festival tickets. Food and drink will be available for purchase and water will be provided to volunteers for free. If you are interested in running in the 5K and then volunteering for the fall festival, please contact Kim Wirgau for information about a race registration discount.